Elizabeth E. Ferry, daughter of John Ferry, was born on 17 Mar 1864 in Maryland. She married George Washington Channell, son of Allen A. Channell and Sarah Rebecca Metcalf, on 23 Aug 1883 in Fawn Grove, York County, Pennsylvania.
Elizabeth and George had fourteen children:
- Elenora E. Channell (1882-1933)
- William Cleveland Channell (1884-1940)
- George Clarence Channell (1886-1966)
- Howard Channell (1887- )
- Lillian May Channell (1889-1920)
- Charles M. Channell (1891-1903)
- Albert Channell, Sr. (1892-1966)
- Sarah J. Channell (1894-1894)
- Merryman Channell (1895-1895)
- Edith Channell (1896-1960)
- Rosetta Channell (1898-1903)
- Harry Vincent Channell (1899-ca 1974)
- Violetta L. Channell (1902-1967)
- Vallendingham Hawkins Channell (1906-1978)
Elizabeth died on 13 Apr 1937 at home, Fawn Grove, York County, Pennsylvania. She is buried in the Fawn Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery, Fawn Grove, York County, Pennsylvania.
Elizabeth was spotlighted in a Throwback Thursday post on 13 Mar 2014.